The largest external organ of the human body, skin, is obviously a very essential part of our body which is almost always taken for granted. However, when something unnatural pops on the skin we notice it right away. Now, before freaking out and rushing to the store to get tons of money's worth products, consider these few natural remedies with ingredients that you can find even in your kitchen. No matter what you want to get rid of, be it moles, warts, skin tags, blackheads or even age spots, we have all solutions right here.
Moles are usually present right from birth or form during puberty, but, long exposures of your skin in the sun can also be the cause. If you want to remove moles from your face or any part of the body, here are a few natural remedies:
-The king of home remedies, apple cider vinegar, works wonders even for moles. Just dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and place it and hold it on top of the mole by a band-aid or scotch tape. Leave it on for 5 hours. With repeated usage, your mole will dry up and turn into a scab and then disappear eventually due to the acidity in the vinegar. You can also use lemon juice instead of apple cider vinegar.
Image Source: www.wikihow.com
- Banana peels have natural acids such as oxalic acid and ascorbic acid which can help you in removing unwanted moles. Just secure a small piece of banana peel on top of your mole with a bandage and leave it overnight.
- To remove moles quickly, crush some garlic cloves into a paste and apply it on top of the mole. Leave it overnight. Doing this method several times a day for three weeks will give you great results.
Image Source: www.ladycarehealth.com
- Another remedy is to make a paste with 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and 2-3 drops of castor oil. Apply on the mole and leave it overnight. Repeat this every night for a mole-free area.
Warts are benign growths that are usually caused due to viral infections. Here are a few natural ways to remove warts completely:
- The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar can also help you in removing unwanted warts from your face and body. Soak a cotton ball in the vinegar and keep it overnight on the wart via a bandaid. Repeat this every night.
Image Source: benefits.com
- Heat up some coconut oil and massage on warts so it gets absorbed. Do not rinse after applying. Do this twice or thrice a day regularly. Coconut oil has antimicrobial effects and will smoothen your skin along with the easy removal of warts.
- Rub the wart with a banana peel or place the peel directly on the wart and keep it overnight by securing it with some bandage. This method requires patience as it will take some time to show effective results.
Image Source: www.topinspired.com
Blackheads are the buildup of dead skin cells and dirt inside the pores on our skin. Oversecretion of oil and sebum along with damage caused by pollution, sun exposure, and lifestyle factors make blackheads appear more like dark spots. To remove blackheads from your skin, here are some remedies:
- Mix 1/4 cup of milk and 2 tablespoons of honey and apply on your face with a cotton ball. Leave this mixture on for at least 15 minutes and then rinse it off. Milk acts as a mild natural exfoliator and honey brightens your skin. Repeat this twice or thrice a week.
- Mix one egg white and a tablespoon of lime or lemon juice. Apply the mixture via a facial brush on the affected areas. The mask will dry up and tighten the area. You can peel it off like a face mask or wash it off with cool water and moisturise your skin after.
Image Source: fixlife.org
Skin tags are mushroom-like outgrowths on your skin commonly occurring in neck, chest, eyelids, and armpits. Remove skin tags by following any of the natural remedies given below:
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon baking soda with a few drops of castor oil and apply the paste on the skin tag. Wash it off after an hour or two. Repeat this process for 2 to 4 weeks, regularly.
- Dip a cotton ball into apple cider vinegar and strap it onto the skin tag for a few hours. Repeat twice a day for best results.
- Different kinds of oil like Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Oil, Lavender Oil, Lemon Oil, Neem Oil and Oregano Oil can help you remove skin tags. Just apply any one of them over your skin tag and leave it be. Reapply for at least two times a day for better results.
Image Source: diyremedies.org
Age spots are brown spots that appear usually in hands and neck and is often caused because of sun damage that is accumulated over the years. Here are two home remedies that will remove age spots completely from your body:
- Like in almost all the remedies that are given, apple cider vinegar helps in reducing age spots also. Just dab a little vinegar on the spots and leave it overnight. You can even add a bit of horseradish to make it more effective. Grate a 4- to 5-inch piece of horseradish finely and add apple cider vinegar to it. Mix well and keep it aside for around 2 weeks. After two weeks, shake the mixture well and strain the vinegar into a tight-lidded container. Apply the liquid twice a day for desired results.
- Mix two tablespoons of honey and one tablespoon of onion juice and apply on the spots. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse off. The sulfur compounds in onion serve as an antiseptic and are effective to remove age spots completely.